6.0″ PROFESSIONAL Gold Hair Scissors
These beautiful 6.00 Inch Gold hair scissors are made in high grade 440C Japanese Steel and designed in a slightly curved blade style for power cutting and slide cutting techniques for both dry and wet hair. The high grade steel is sub-quenched in very low temperatures to give it’s blades extra hardness and durability.
Highly polished in a gold color.
Suitable for overcomb, point, palm cutting, blunt cutting and more.
Excellent weight and balance. Cuts very well! Exceptional value for comparable scissors!
These hair scissors are suited for beginner to professional hairdressers looking for that extra something that makes them stand out and provide an exceptional cutting experience.
Using a quality internal bearing tension bearing system allows the scissors to operate very smoothly with less strain on your wrist.
Versatile Hair Scissors
Suitable for most hair cutting techniques, due to it’s traditional Japanese triple hollow ground – convex (Hamaguri) edged blade design with offset handles.
“The best hairdressing scissors in the world are made and have components that are made from TRUE JAPANESE RAW MATERIAL.
These Japan Series scissors are hardened by a special heat-treatment process called “sub-zero process”. Heated by high temperatures of 1000C+ degrees, then cooled down very quickly in -100C degrees. Repeating this process makes the scissors extremely strong and durable.
- 440c Japanese High Grade Steel (See our article on steel grading)
- 6.0” – Polished Gold Hair Scissors
- Slight Curved Blade Design
- Convex Edge – Hollow Ground Blades which Gives a Very Smooth Cutting Action
- Hardness Rating 59 – 61 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Ergonomic Handles provides a soft and comfortable feel.
- Adjustable Screw Mechanism at front for Adjusting Scissors Tension with Provided Key
- Finely balanced Weight
- Razor Ultra Sharp Edges – No Pushing or Folding of Hair – Great for All types of Cutting
- Beautiful Oriental Art Box Included
- Protective Pouch Included
- RRP – £145.00
Follow Us On Social