Excellent All Round Scissors
These professional hair cutting scissors combine beautiful aesthetics and traditional Japanese design which make them excellent for precision cutting, sliding, slicing, handling and functionality for the professional hairdresser, hair stylist and barber. The unique curvature blade design allows you to slide cut at angles and palm to palm cutting.
These hair scissors will cut through wet and dry hair seamlessly just as good as a mid range Japanese brand shears but without the hefty price tag.
Excellent for those who like using pointy scissors.
Ultra Smooth Movement…
The specially Japanese designed tension dial incorporates a special german precision bearing system which ensures very smooth movement and low friction of blades when cutting continuously without tiring your fingers and wrists.
This product is superbly made to a high specification and undergoes rigorous quality control testing. It has been made for professionals with extra attention paid to the craftsmanship.
The steel used in these scissors is high grade Japanese SUS440c (inspection certificate available) and is superior to ALL the J2 or 420B scissors being sold on Ebay. This steel is heat treated in very high temperatures using special ceramic technology. They are then forged and welded in two pieces and hand sharpened, which takes several days to complete. This process allows the blades to cut through hair almost effortlessly.
These pair of scissors are similar in design to a very expensive Japanese brand model, which costs over £645 ($850) retail.
Our USA and European clients tell us that these scissors routinely outperform German brands and are on par with a few mid range Japanese scissors costing over £150!
The Titan brand is renowned for very sharp blades and durability. The Japanese Convex Edge, hollow ground blades provide excellent slicing and sliding action as compared to bevelled edges, most often used by German makes.
- SUS440c Japanese High Grade Steel
- Japanese Sword Design
- Very Quiet Cutting Action
- Convex Edge – Hollow Ground Blades which Gives a Very Smooth Cutting Action
- Hardness Rating 59 – 61 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Ergonomically Offset Designed Handles for supreme wrist and elbow comfort
- High Quality Bearing Tension System for Very Smooth Movement
- Cutaway Thumb Hole for Easing Thumb Pressure
- Finely balanced Light Weight
- Ultra Sharp Edges – No Pushing or Folding of Hair – Great for Slide cutting
- Beautiful Oriental Art Box Included
- Protective Pouch Included
- RRP – £150.00