6″ Dry Hair Cutting Scissors
These professional hair cutting scissors combine beautiful aesthetics and traditional Japanese blade design which make them excellent for dry cutting, sliding, slicing, handling and functionality for the professional hairdresser and hair stylist. The unique curvature blade design allows you to slide cut at angles and palm to palm cutting and is great for bulk cutting on thicker hair.
These hair scissors are suitable for hairdressers and we do not recommend them for barbering, which require thinner straight blades.
Ultra Smooth Movement…
The specially Japanese designed tension dial incorporates a special Japanese internal precision bearing system which ensures smooth movement and low friction of blades when cutting continuously without tiring your fingers and wrists.
This product is superbly made to a high specification and undergoes rigorous quality control testing. It has been made for professionals with extra attention paid to the craftsmanship.
The steel used in these scissors is high grade Japanese 440c (Aichi Japan) and is superior to ALL the J2 or 420B scissors being sold on Ebay. This steel is heat treated in very high temperatures using special ceramic technology. They are then forged and welded in two pieces and hand sharpened, which takes several days to complete. This process allows the blades to cut through hair almost effortlessly.
Our USA and European clients tell us that these scissors routinely outperform German brands and are on par with a few mid range Japanese scissors costing over £150!
The Titan brand is renowned for very sharp blades and durability. The Japanese Convex Edge, hollow ground blades provide excellent slicing and sliding action as compared to bevelled edges, most often used by German makes.
- 440c Japanese High Grade Steel (See our article on steel grading)
- Curved Sword Design
- Beautiful Engraved Handle
- 6” – Polished Steel
- Very Quiet Cutting Action
- Convex Edge – Hollow Ground Blades which Gives a Very Smooth Cutting Action
- Hardness Rating 59 – 61 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Ergonomically Offset Designed Handles for supreme wrist and elbow comfort
- High Quality Internal Bearing Tension System for Very Smooth Movement
- Anatomic Cutaway Thumb Hole for Easing Thumb Pressure
- Finely balanced Weight
- Sharp Edges – No Pushing or Folding of Hair – Great for Slide cutting
- Beautiful Oriental Art Box Included
- Protective Pouch Included
- RRP – £140.00
Follow Us On Social