These 6 Inch barber scissors with slim blades combine beautiful aesthetics and traditional Japanese design which make them excellent for precision cutting, handling and functionality for the professional hair stylist and barber. The offset handle design provides good wrist and arm support and makes it stand out from any other scissors you may have come across and used.
These 6″ barber scissors are lightweight and will cut through wet and dry hair seamlessly. Excellent for overcomb and point cutting.
This product is superbly made to the highest specification and undergoes rigorous quality control testing. It has been made for professionals with extra attention paid to the craftsmanship.
The steel used in these scissors is high grade Japanese 440c. This steel is heat treated in very high temperatures using special ceramic technology. They are then hand forged and hand sharpened, which takes several days to complete. This process allows the blades to cut through hair almost effortlessly.
The Titan brand is renowned for very sharp blades and durability. The Japanese Convex Edge, hollow ground blades provide excellent slicing and sliding action as compared to bevelled edges, most often used by German makes.
- 440c Japanese High Grade Steel (See our article on steel grading)
- 6 Inch Scissors – Polished Steel
- Quiet Cutting Action
- Slim Blades
- Convex Edge – Hollow Ground Blades which Gives a Very Smooth Cutting Action
- Hardness Rating 59 – 61 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Ergonomically Japanese Style Offset Designed Handle Design
- High Quality Adjustable Screw Mechanism at Rear for Adjusting Scissors Tension with Provided Key
- Finely balanced Weight
- Razor Ultra Sharp Edges – No Pushing or Folding of Hair – Great for All types of Cutting
- Beautiful Oriental Art Box Included
- Protective Pouch Included
- RRP – £145.00