These 6 inch hair scissors are made in a mountain ridge blade design which make them excellent for precision cutting, handling and functionality for the professional hair stylist and barber. The semi-offset handle design provides good wrist and arm support.
The steel used in these scissors is high grade Japanese Cobalt steel. This steel is heat treated in very high temperatures using special ceramic technology. They are then hand forged and hand sharpened, which takes several days to complete. This process allows the blades to cut through hair almost effortlessly.
The Titan brand is renowned for very sharp blades and durability. The Japanese Convex Edge, hollow ground blades provide excellent slicing and sliding action as compared to bevelled edges, most often used by German makes.
- Japanese High Grade Cobalt Steel (See our article on steel grading)
- 6 Inch Scissors – Polished Steel
- Quiet Cutting Action
- Mounain Ridge Blade Design
- Convex Edge – Hollow Ground Blades which Gives a Very Smooth Cutting Action
- Hardness Rating 59 – 61 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Ergonomically Japanese Style Offset Designed Handle Design
- High Quality Adjustable Tension Dial Screw for Adjusting Scissors Tension
- Finely balanced Weight
- Razor Ultra Sharp Edges – No Pushing or Folding of Hair – Great for All types of Cutting
- Beautiful Oriental Art Box Included
- Protective Pouch Included
- RRP – £145.00